The National Local Government Customer Service Network which was established in 1995 is a non-profit organisation made up of professionals who work in customer service within Local Government across Australia.
The Network (as it’s commonly referred to) was established in 1995 to provide members with the opportunity to interact with one another, share experiences and develop both strategic and operational ideas to improve customer service experience in Local Government.
- To promote, develop and support quality customer service within the Local Government sector on a National Level through:
- Supporting our members via facilitating networking and promote knowledge between Local Government councils, other government bodies, private sector business and the community
- Annual National Conference and Awards
- Exchanging of information, inspect and review customer service systems, strategies, and processes
- Networking and career development
- Industry Annual benchmarking programme
- Conduct tailored quarterly meeting, workshops and training focused on customer service workshops
- Online Member Resource Centre